In een recent persbericht heeft Microsoft de nieuwe versie van haar Dynamics CRM pakket aangekondigd die beschikbaar zal komen in de herfst van dit jaar. De nieuwe versie is zo ontworpen dat organisaties beter in staat zijn om hun klanten te bedienen.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is het voorbeeld van de nieuwe weg die Microsoft is ingeslagen: het maken en leveren van bedrijfsoplossingen waarbij gebruikers, processen en klanten centraal staan. Microsoft Dynamics CRM zal zowel on- en offline beschikbaar komen, en biedt een meer persoonlijke ervaring voor sales-, marketing- en customer care professionals.
Mobile CRM Nieuw onderdeel van Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is de komst van CRM apps voor Iphone en Windows 8 tablets en smartphones. De nieuwe snelle gebruikerservaring moet ervoor zorgen dat iedereen een omgeving krijgt met relevante informatie voor zijn of haar functie, en met de juiste context aan informatie over een klant.
Social CRM Ook de integratie met Yammer, Skype, Lync en de marketing automation software MarketingPilot is nieuw in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. Later dit jaar zal Microsoft ook een betaversie uitbrengen van de Netbreeze integratie. De software voor social monitoring en analytics die het bedrijf eerder dit jaar overnam.
Meer over de nieuwe versie van Dynamics CRM is het persbericht (Engelstalig) van Microsoft:
REDMOND, Wash. — July 2, 2013 — Microsoft Corp. today announced that it plans to make the next version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM available in the fall of 2013. Designed to redefine how businesses engage with their customers, the new version represents the approach Microsoft Dynamics is taking to developing and delivering business solutions that put people at the center.
Available both online as Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall '13 and on-premises as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, this major release will deliver more personal experiences to sales, marketing and customer care professionals. The new release gives people the ability to access their information on a variety of devices;* introduces a new user experience that is fast and fluid, enabling people to access information that is relevant to their jobs; and delivers richer contextual information that helps people have deeper insights into customers and their needs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM also offers enhanced social collaboration capabilities, so users can connect with the right people, and the right resources, at the right time.
“Customers don’t want to be sold to anymore. They are knowledgeable and are interacting with their social and professional networks to make their buying decisions. They expect businesses to help them make the most informed choice,” said Bob Stutz, corporate vice president, Microsoft Dynamics CRM. “Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps people connect with these customers in a way that is personal — giving them the information they need to choose the right solutions, engage to drive sales and nurture relationships to deliver amazing experiences.”
Matching, engaging and nurturing customers
Placing people at the core, by understanding how they work and what they need to accomplish in their jobs, the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM brings capabilities that help people.
Match customers with the products and services they need by doing the following:
- Offering a connection to MarketingPilot, Microsoft’s marketing automation solution, which lets businesses manage products, budgets and resources and executes and monitors marketing campaigns, helping deliver a consistent customer experience across social and digital channels. It also helps businesses understand the digital footprint of its customers and convert it to leads, which can then be passed seamlessly to the sales system.
- Delivering business process excellence, which lets users change business processes such as sales, service, etc., based on the needs of their customers and deliver an experience that matches their expectations.
Engage at the right level to enable richer interactions by doing the following:
- Implementing a new outcome-driven user interface based on industry-leading best practices, helping sales teams to easily move from lead to close faster than ever before. At the same time, it gives organizations the ability to be agile in the face of changing market conditions.
- Introducing new mobile client applications on iPad and Windows 8 tablets, giving users access to powerful functionality and analytics on the go. Shortly following the release of the new release of CRM, Microsoft plans to offer new touch-optimized mobile experiences for Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phones, extending user access to CRM information on their favorite devices.
Nurture enduring relationships to foster brand loyalty by doing the following:
- Providing capabilities for people to collaborate with each other and share customer knowledge through Yammer right within the CRM solution, enabling them to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Connecting Lync and Skype seamlessly, enabling people to reach out to their customers and communities in real time, so they can be more informed and have more personal and lasting relationships.
As part of the Microsoft’s work to bring the capabilities of Netbreeze, its recently acquired social monitoring and analytics service, to customers, the company will also be offering a limited beta of the service available in fall 2013.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers and prospects can learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/crm-vision.aspx. Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners can follow the launch at https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/solutions/CRM/CRMLaunchPage.htm. In addition, they can follow and engage with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM community @MSDynamicsCRM, http://www.twitter.com/msdynamicscrm.
About Microsoft Dynamics
At the heart of every successful business are the people who make things happen. Microsoft Dynamics designs modern business solutions that empower individuals with intuitive tools that allow them to do their best work. Our proactive, easy-to-use business applications adapt to the way people and systems work, enabling businesses to rapidly deploy and be forward-looking in an ever-changing world.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
* Devices include Windows 8 tablets and iPad Tablets with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013; Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phone shortly following the release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.