- Mapping out website visits
- BusinessBase uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smart phone at the first visit to this website.
- BusinessBase uses different types of cookies on its website:
A.i.a Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These cookies ensure that the website works properly; for example, it may store your preferred settings. These cookies also allow us to optimize our website and the services we provide via the website.
A.i.b Analytical cookies of third parties. These cookies may document your Internet search behavior. We have these cookies on the website because we use Analytical service providers like Google Analytics.
A.i.c Tracking cookies. These cookies are installed by an external party. By reading the cookies the advertiser can recognize you if you visit a site the advertiser is also involved with. If you continue your Internet search you may see personalized advertisements. These cookies can also track your search behavior to enable these parties to compile a very specific profile. This profile may be so detailed that it constitutes personal information.
- Cookie notification and what to do if you don’t want cookies
- At your first visit to our website we notified you about these cookies and asked your permission to install them.
- You can stop the installation of cookies by changing your Web browser settings to stop cookies. You can also remove any previously stored information using your browser settings. If you need help, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Before contacting us please check the help function of your browser first.
- Cookie overview
- Cookie name, cookie type, cookie purpose and storage period
- The BusinessBase website utilizes different types of cookies as listed in the table below.
- The www.businessbase.nlwebsite utilizes a total of 48 different cookies. There are also a number of ‘other trackers’ which we will explain as well. The following cookies are stored on the visitor’s hard drive when visiting the BusinessBase website:
- Cookie table
|Cookie name||Type||Function||Storage period|
|Analytical||Google uses the _ga cookie to give the website manager a picture of the visitor flows. The _gat cookie is used to limit the number of requests to the analytical service. Google calls this the “throttle” – in other words the gas pedal.||2 years
|Analytical / Functional and Tracking||These are cookies installed by Google for the use of Google Maps and Google Adwords. Among other things they record the preferences of each visitor, protect against unauthorized access and make it visible which media used by Google Adwords are effective.
|Tracking||DoubleClick uses the _DSID cookie to recognize the visitor, also on other websites, for advertising purposes. Tracking enables the provision of personalized ads. DoubleClick uses the _IDE cookie to be able to analyze the visitor’s behavior in relation to the personalized ad. This cookie is used to map out your behavior.||1 hour
|Tracking||These cookies are installed by hotjar.com. They provide analysis and feedback on the website based on user visits. This enables us to make changes to the website based on visitor preferences.||2 years
|Analytical / Functional and Tracking||Bing uses various cookies. Aggregated user information is adapted specifically to the user or the device. The user can also be tracked outside the current website, creating a picture of the user’s behavior.
|Functional||These cookies are installed by www.businessbase.nl. They ensure that the website functions optimally.||End of session
End of session
End of session
|Analytical / Functional and Tracking||These are cookies installed by YouTube to analyze visitor behavior. A YouTube video is put on the site and when the visitor views the video information is collected.
End of session
|Insitez is used to interact with the visitor. These interactions are more customer-friendly than the frequently used pop-up surveys. Snoobi Analytics is a different variant than Google Analytics; it allows users to optimally tailor their website to their target group. Information collected by Snoobi Analytics is stored on data servers in the EU. Data is not available to third parties in any form. MyFonts Counter records the number of page views.|
- Websites of third parties and changes
- To third-party websites that are associated with our website by means of links. BusinessBase is not able to guarantee that these third parties will use your personal data reliably and securely. However, BusinessBase makes every effort to guarantee a comparable level of security of your data.
- Always check the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
- View, amend or delete data
- Your rights
- You have the right to view your personal information and ask for it to be corrected or deleted.
- If you have any questions or comments about the way BusinessBase processes data please send a request to email@example.com.
iii. BusinessBase wants to be sure that the request to view your data did in fact come from you. That’s why we kindly ask that you attach a copy of your ID to your request for access, correction or deletion of your data. To protect your privacy BusinessBase asks you to black out your picture, MRZ (machine readable zone, the row of numbers at the bottom of passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy.
- BusinessBase will respond to your request as quickly as possible but definitely no later than four weeks.
- Internal handling
- If you have complaints about the way BusinessBase processes (personal) data we will be happy to help you resolve the matter in mutual consultation. Please address your initial complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Protection Authority
- Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority about the way we process your personal information. To do so please contact the Data Protection Authority. Further information about your right to complain may be found on the website of the Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten/klacht-over-gebruik-persoonsgegevens